domingo, 22 de enero de 2012

My sentence




I… I don’t know a word to make you feel better. I don’t know a potion to make you happy. I just want to know the way to make you smile, no matter the time your smile remains. Maybe disappearing is the solution, maybe I must leave your life. But I feel sick when I can’t see you, when I can’t hear your voice, when I can´t love your look in silence, keeping all these feelings in my heart. You shouldn´t keep the special moments in your head, but in your heart. But the time is here, I have to go. I have to go home. But I just want one home: your heart. Unfortunately, I want the only place I can get. Your heart, only your heart, knows me. It knows my feelings, my dreams, and he know that I love you. But he also knows my dark side, my dark past. And this will be my sentence for ever.
                                                                                                                                            
                                                                                                                             Sweet Heart

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario